Sunday, May 16, 2010

There's more!

The title of the blog, by the way, comes from this Wikipedia page, the scientific and mathematical claims of which I do not particularly understand. As for the dropping of "Future" from the page's title, I suppose it's simply driven by the same inexplicable, pretentious (for lack of a better word, though I know there has to be a better one out there) impulse that drives any person my age to name any creative outlet anything. I'm sure I'll come to regret the title, but it just happened to be the page I had opened most recently while trying to decide what to name this thing. I promise no astronomical or scientific insight; instead, you'll probably find general thoughts on politics, current events, the Celtics (depending on how this Orlando series goes), thoughts on what I'm currently reading, and links to articles or posts I find noteworthy.

Or it might just devolve into a log of my never-ending apartment search and links to YouTube videos of white girls dancing to Gucci Mane.

No comments:

Post a Comment